NHRD INDIA PCSR REGIME
The NHRD INDIA PCSR Regime is a Public welfare program that rewards nominees who are directly contributing to the social welfare or nominated to be a part of the program . Please find the list of employment / Services that are endorsed under the PCSR regime .
The NHRD INDIA reserves 10% of the overall allotments towards the PCSR Regime 2021/25 Nominations . These Nominations filed under this regime shall be eligible to apply for Housing subsidies under the Unit Linked Subsidy Scheme ( ULSS ) or the Lease Ownership Program (LOP).
The Scheme will be implemented to all the segments ( EWS, LIG , MIG and HIG ) as indicated in the table and the subsidy shall be passed based on merit . The beneficiary can avail the loan with the Primary Lending Institutions (PLIs) post the reduction of the subsidy amounts as effective housing loan .PLIs are the nationalized banks and private sector banks which are identified by the NHRD INDIA.
SUBSIDIZED HOUSING PROGRAM
NHRD Announces the “Subsidized Housing Programme” in India . This is a housing program for the PCSR nominees from both the Public and the Private sectors . The nominees nominated under this Program can avail dwelling units at a subsidized price under the ULSS program. They can choose the dwelling units based on their category and subsidy is passed during the purchase of the dwelling units . The subsidy and the allotment process is completely online and is based on merit .
The scheme is implemented as below.
The benefit of the scheme may be applicable to all beneficiaries nominated or applied for Exemption under Promoting CSR Category from both the government and the private Sector which includes the Central and the State government employee and affiliated institutions .
- The NHRD INDIA will provide subsidy towards the construction of House or towards the purchase of the Villas or Flats from the affiliated developers.
- The NHRD INDIA will identify and locate suitable plots from the affiliated developers and transferred subsequently in favor of the Housing Directorate/ Corporation acting under the administrative control of the Housing Department in NHRD
- The Housing Directorate/ Corporation acting under the administrative control of the Housing Department will arrange finance from Public Sector Banks/ Financial Institutions at a negotiated rate of interest for meeting the cost of construction of Villas and development of infrastructure.
- The Housing Corporation in NHRD INDIA will charge only the cost of land and construction and infrastructure development cost from the buyer and the exercise will be done .
- Apart from providing subsidy as a welfare measure from the NHRD INDIA, no other cost will be borne by the Board in implementing this scheme.
- The Villas will be distributed to the applicants by lottery on a random selection basis.
- The owners of the property will not be able to sell the property to any person for a period of 1 Years .
- The NHRD will be required to furnish guarantee for recovery of EMI towards the loans from the salary of the buyer. In the case of Corporate Employee loan will be transferred to the Nationalized banks the EMI shall be remitted to the loan account.
- Under this Scheme the buyers can avail an interest free EMI assistance for a period of 2 Year from the date of allotment .
UNIT LINKED SUBSIDIES
The Unit Linked Subsidy under the PCSR regime 2021/25 is a program formed to pass on the housing benefits to the nominees . In this Program, a one time subsidy is passed in the form of discount during the purchase of the dwelling unit .The beneficiary can avail the loan with the Primary Lending Institutions (PLIs) post the reduction of the subsidy amounts as effective housing loan . The Unit Lined subsidy allotment process is completely online and is based on merit.
LEASE OWNERSHIP PROGRAM
This program is for Nominees who cannot afford huge EMI yet looking for a Home ownership . This program helps the nominees to avail homes with lesser eligibility criteria and easing the repayment options as the loan EMI payable shall be equivalent to the current rentals . In this Program the qualified nominees shall be awarded with 2 subsidies . Initially with the Unit Linked Subsidy at the time of registration, and the second subsidy is passed at the time of construction as Credit Linked Subsidy towards the Lease Loan availed towards the construction of the dwelling units The interest towards the lease loan shall be subsidized for a period of 3 Years and can avail upto a maximum period of 05 Years . This scheme is valid only for PCSR Nominees from the MIG and HIG groups.
CREDIT LINKED SUBSIDY
The Credit Linked Subsidy under the PCSR regime 2021/25 to pass on the housing benefits to the nominees . In this Program, the subsidy is passed in the form of interest discount on the loan availed during the construction of the dwelling unit . The beneficiary can avail the Lease loan with the Secondary Lending Institutions (SLIs) towards the construction of the dwelling unit. The Credit Lined subsidy allotment process is completely online and is based on merit.